Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Love and its Shapes (愛) p.1

It's a long time I keep thinking about "love" and its shapes.
  When I was young, I surely didn't understand much about it, and even now I still wonder what it really is and means. Of course, I had my share of experience, and felt more and more feelings as I kept growing up, starting to get ideas of how, in fact, "love" is not one, but many things.
  You can say you love your mum and dad, you can also say you love your brother or best friend, but it will be very different from saying you love your wife or husband, and yet again different from saying you love your boyfriend or girlfriend.
  Moreover falling in love is sometimes mixed with a great deal of carnal attraction, and it can be hard to understand how deep is your true affection to that person.
  So, I wonder, what should we do? Is there a "love" that is to be considered "stronger", "deeper", or simply more "important" compared to others? And what does actually means to "love" somebody? Should it be something we always feel strong inside our heart or more like an "opinion" that keeps constant in your mind?
  Sometimes "love" just borns inside us, and gets bigger and bigger without any apparent reason. Shall be abandon ourselves to it? And what does actually that implies?
  I think this is one of the greatest mysteries behind human beings, and I'll keep thinking about it. Who knows, maybe one day I'll get nearer to understanding it, and that time I'll be writing again here, to let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment