Sunday, September 1, 2013

How To Apply Contact Lenses

You can find good vids on youtube on applying contact lens... just like this one:



Yet I feel for a total beginner like me it's still not enough...
Will I ever be able to put lens fast and smoothly??
Moreover it seems like my eyes don't really like them...

Two things I found to be useful myself (but might be totally wrong, so be careful):
1. If you pull down the skin under your eye and try to insert one side of the lens in the created opening it seems the lens will most likely just go in place themselves..
2. When you try to pull out the lens it is good to bring the lens down with a finger first (in the area created pulling down the skin under your eye) and only then try to get it with two fingers....

Well, last time I tried I really couldn't help closing my eyelid and I got my eyes quite itchy... T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment